Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wedding Posts

So it has been almost 2 weeks since my last post. Let me tell you it hasn't been for lack of content to post about, but I've just been so busy with work and life that posting has been the last thing on my mind.

But now I'm refreshed after my break and ready to put up some rocking images. The only problem is that the ftp program my server uses will not let me log on. I put a call into my web hosting company and they are on it. So check back this week for a bunch of posts.

But in the mean time check out the post by Dave of David Toth Photography on his blog. This past weekend we worked our first wedding together and it was incredible. I'm learning so much from Dave and am really excited for the events we have coming up this fall. Dave made a quick slideshow with a few highlights from the Cheryl and Dave's Wedding Day and a few of my pics made the show. Later this weeks I'll post a few more of the images that I took.

Dave was also my wedding photographer of choice. You can see why here.

You stay classy San Diego.

No comments: